These free patterns have received the so i sewed this stamp of approval…
- Baby "Bapron" - this is my favorite baby bib pattern. it makes a super cute, professional looking gift. see one i made here.
- Baby Diaper Cover - make one to match your bapron! add a ruffle by following this tutorial. see one i made here.
A few of my favorite tips & tutorials…
- Use a pin to fold bias tape - thanks Colette Patterns!
- Best way to insert single fold or self made bias tape - thanks Notes from a Mad Housewife!
- Neckline binding for knits - from Threads Magazine, thanks for the link SunnyGal Studio!
- Ways to bind knits - great explanations with photos on the Kitschy Coo blog!
- Masking Tape Darts - written by me, just for you!
- Finish Those Serged Seams - another little tutorial written by me, just for you!
Got a great free pattern, tip or tutorial i should check out? Let me know!
Also if you are the author of one of the links and you'd like me to remove it, let me know!